Monday, December 12, 2005

Osteoparosis Amigos


Well, it was bound to happen, we are down to the last 24 hours in this godforsaken icebox. Angela and I will be thinking about ya'll as we drink tequila on the hot sandy beaches of Central America. Actually, we'll probably only think about you for the first shot or two, then things will start to get fuzzy, the music will seem really cool and I will think I can dance like Ricki Martin. Things will go downhill from there and I will wake up naked on the beach with no wallet or passport...wait a second, this is starting to sound like Joe's trip to Peru- sorry, I'll try to be more original.

For those who enjoy turning green with envy follow the blog link on your right to keep up with our fantastic voyage!

http://centralamericavacation.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good god, am I going to be trapped on the same island with this deceptively mild mannered man? It might be the last time anyone from Alaska is allowed out of the state. Hasta la vista, baby!

Anonymous said...

This photo is not of John and Angela.