Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Remember Us?

It's official, three out of four people are sad that we are not in Alaska to play with our friends. Sounds like everyone is having fun, and thanks to WilliShrinx for breaking party dude's stanglehold on posts for this blog, it's like he's bragging or something. We're finally settling in to California life where the people are young and beautiful and scantily clad. We'll be passing along our new digits to everyone soon, so you'd better use them. Also the kegerator is in the final stages of construction so don't be too shy to come on down and visit. I'll be making a short trip to Alaska from the 19th to the 25th (unfortunately without Michelle) if anyone has floor space for me (I pay rent in good beer from CA). Have fun up there, we miss you all and hope to hear from you soon. Remember, safety first!!

- Esteban -

2 comments:

Mr. Yezbick said...



I like BEeR !

Papa Dude said...

Yo my man, best digs in town...plus a lily to curl up with.