Saturday, July 08, 2006

Now that's good head!

From Willi's last post, it must be time for some news of absolutely no consequence from Chico, CA.

What's the most logical thing you can do when you leave everyone you know and move somewhere where you have no friends?? You get a kegerator, of course. Did I get it in anticipation of all the great new friends I am going to make here in Chico......or was it because I feel the darkness creeping in around me as I pine for the fun days of yore with friends and know I will need lots of beer? Maybe it's both, maybe it's neither, I am unemployed and have lots of time on my hands. In any case, I am proud to announce the official tapping of the first keg of Sierra Nevada pale. The fridge with the keg and carbon dioxide is in the garage and the tap comes through the wall in the utility room. It's a nice pour and I love having fresh beer at my fingertips. Not sure how long it will take to finish one, in Girdwood probably 2 group dinners, in Chico maybe 2 months. I think I'll try a Butte Creek Organic keg next, I'd better start drinking. Cheers!!

2 comments:

Mr. Yezbick said...

consequently, we should all plan a trip down to review Esteban's fandangled contraption.

Anonymous said...

and the Head.