Monday, November 06, 2006

Stationary Precipitation


Inspired by the wonderful weather, Girdwood has taken to the hills. We have had several wonderful days up at Hatchers Pass, and one fantastic adventure down here at Turnagain (my skis are still bleeding).

Good Skiing, good company, good times.

On a personal note, I miss my most constant and dependable ski partner Michele. She has deserted me for a southern climate, a good man, and a swollen belly. I may never forgive her.

Pictured is Jeff (Golden tongue) Hoke on Top of Tincan. For a loud mouthed, silver tongued, philibusterer, the man can certainly ski.

2 comments:

Mama Meeshell said...

I miss our days of skiing together already! Drat, why can't we all just live in one place where the work, education and mountains are plentiful? The snow looks sooooo beautiful! I hope you have a rockin' winter.

Anonymous said...

That is a cute dog.