Sunday, February 04, 2007

We need your help!


As you already know, inside of this belly is a little baby. You may not know this baby is a girl and her name will be Clarity. ( I always did want a little Clarity in my life:)

So, should it be Clarity Sebern or Carity Partridge? We do not want to hyphenate! Even if we did want to hyphenate whose name would be first? We have been having wicked cribbage competitions to try to resolve the issue but now we leave it to you to decide.

Thanks for your help!

6 comments:

wintergirl said...

That is a hard one. Both are strong last names. I think she could be famous with either. I had a professor in college who made an agreement with her husband that any girls they had would have her last name, boys would have his. They had twin boys.

Mr. Yezbick said...

I am going to have to go with Partridge on this one. It just seems that the possibility for musical stardom is better. I mean, who wouldn't want to hear Clarity Partridge sing?

Mr. Yezbick said...

Just have a boy soon, so you can name him Montgomery Sebern.

Johnny G said...

I vote Partridge, but I vote Clarity Ursus Partridge so that she will have the power of the bear in name as well as spirit. And then you can call her Clare Bear for short and that is simply adorable.

Gran said...

Whatever you decide is cool with us but I can tell you that a number of friends who went with the hyphen thing said to tell you DO NOT HYPHENATE. They said when the kids get to school and beyond, it's a nightmare.

Just thought I'd share that

Rachael Ann said...

I like both myself. Why not Clarity Sebern Partridge? No hyphens, just Sebern as a middle name? You carry that little person around for so long it's nice to have a little bit of mom's name in there somewhere I think. Besides, when you don't, their teachers will always call you Mrs. Partridge because they assume you share the same last name. It's always a pain when you don't conform to societies norms...