Saturday, May 10, 2008

Momma I'm Coming Home

Dear Alaska, we're coming home.  The packing process has started, the selling of goods on Craigslist is well underway, I pounded my last nail at the job site and we are getting ready to roll out.  I feel like Kurt Russell in "Escape from New York," minus the guns and mullet of course.  
And yes, I have started wearing an eyepatch.


Mazzy is overwhelmed by it all.  Our tentative re-entry date is Friday, May 23 via Anchorage, then north to Fairbanks.  We will be towing a 5x8 UHaul trailer full of Trader Joes consumables.  Consider yourself warned.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyy, John and Angela are coming back...

Too bad we aren't... yet.

Rachael Ann said...

That is hardly a mullet, but with an upper body like that, he could dye it pink and call me Trixie...