Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Murkowski: bruised, battered and possibly baked.

As if our tumbling stock markets weren't enough, our beloved Senator Lisa Murkowski took a reported 400 foot digger down the south face of Alyeska on Sunday and mangled her knee.  I can't help but wonder if it was the moguls that got her (she strikes me as a mogul skier, I don't know why) or perhaps she spent a little too much time in the purple haze outside the Sitzmark Saturday night.  

Whether you agree with Little Murky's politics or not, torn ligaments mean you were pushing the envelope and that counts for cool points in my book.  I suppose it could also mean you have the atrophied joints of a pterodactyl...whatever. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on get up......

___________________
Smarry
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free