Sunday, March 12, 2006

THIS COULD BE YOU!

What happens when it's 40 below and you are sitting on the North Slope with too much time on your hands??? Well, you're about to find out.

With the low alcohol content of several of today's beverages, sometimes you need a more efficient way to catch a buzz. I know you're thinking, "but Steve, I've tried just about everything on the market today and can't seem to find a consistent way to end up sleeping by the toilet!" Well, my extreme boredom is about to pay off, I proudly introduce you to the Octabong. It's another in a long line of products that I have come across and said to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?" I'm sure the inventors are living the high life of early retirement and caribbean beaches, all we can do is cry in our eight beers and then down the hatch!! Cheers to you my friends.


2 comments:

John said...

You know, that is an octabong. No mistaking it.

Anonymous said...

Octa-freakin'-awesome!