Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Join the Revolution




















Hey there Alaska friends, how is everyone? Wanted to post the sad news that I will not be coming up to AK for a visit in July. Being unemployed has its drawbacks, the biggest of which is I am poor. Can't think of too many others, luckily Michelle has not limited my beer fund, but it's too damn expensive to visit Alaska in the summer, somehow the value of a rental car goes up about 300%. I wish somehow it could work out but I am sure you will manage to have some fun without me. I have just purchased the last pieces to my new kegerator conversion, I can't believe that it took me so long to put one together, you end up spending about half the money on beer and you always have fresh brew on hand, I can't wait to tap the first one. I'll raise a glass to you all and hope to see you before too many years have passed by. Have fun up there and keep in touch.
- Esteban -

1 comment:

Mr. Yezbick said...

hmmmm....limited release , eh...sounds like good enough reason for an adventure.