Sunday, October 23, 2005

Camera safety




Something very disturbing happened to me in Girdwood recently. I should start by saying that each week I read the column called Savage Love in The Press. Without fail, after reading that column I am always amazed that there are people out there with some very very sick habits. I have taken great comfort in knowing that I do not have to see this kind of behavior in my life and I can trust my friends and the people of Girdwood.

I am sorry to report I was WRONG! There are some sick sick people here in this town. I accidently left my camera at MARK YEZBICK'S house the other night. When I retrieved the camera, it seems that MARK YEZBICK and PHILIP PETERSON took the above photos. What kind of sick person takes another person's camera into the crapper with them?

I hope this blog will help people in the future!

1 comment:

Johnny G said...

I too am shocked and outraged, I always thought Mark shaved his legs.