Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Resurrection Bay



This is a belated post with a shout out to Scott Liska for being a most wicked surfer dude and taking me closer to drowning than I have ever been before, aside from that battle with a monster Northern Pike last summer I don't think I've ever been so scared in the water. For those who haven't licked from the salty balls of mortality lately I do so recommend a voyage with the Mad Captain. While I'm at it I should say hello to Stephan who was somehow involved in the launching of the voyage to Resurrection Bay and the site of my near drowning. Hope all is well in Scottland mein Freund, here are some pics... Incidentally that is Mark with a fatty Silver Salmon, or Coho to you tourists out there, and Stephan saving the day when Mark hooked bottom and was nearly pulled overboard Captain Ahab style. What a day.

No comments: