Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Days Go By


I started working on this after the van posting, then I got distracted for a week. Part of that distraction was half naked John smiling at me whenever I tried to work on this most important post. Anyway, I'm back on track now and as they say some news is better than no news, or something like that.
.........Headline news.........
--Gwood gets dumped on by massive weekend storm. Cars, trucks and vans be warned, you will be buried to the hilt.
--Missoula, MT drivers are seeing an increasing amount of anti Bush bumper stickers. One such sticker states 'BUSH SUCKS MY GASSHOLE.' Could this be the start of a public uproar with murders, beatings, hurricanes, and all that great stuff we put in the news? Sure hope so.
..........In other news.........
--The man they call Vernon has been spotted surfing the streets of Missoula on his super uber cool long board. These photos are evidence of his existence (note the trademark beanie and the classic Salty Dawg hoodie) and have prompted local authorities to kick up the reward money to tree fitty. Get out your nets folks!
--A man by the name of JJ was pulled over by Officer Duniway this afternoon for driving a vehicle with expired tags. When JJ reached into the glove compartment to retrieve insurance and registration Officer Duniway "found our little stash, but he didn't know what is was and let us go, fined us 80 bucks in cash." Cue in Michael Kang on mandolin!
Ok, the last part isn't true but I did get a little nervous for about 2 minutes during the fiasco. Thank God for Karma...or wait, uh yeah. Glad you guys are getting some SNOW!!! (but I guess it's all melting, oh poo. The North Face still looks tasty!)

2 comments:

Johnny G said...

Nice moves Vern, why didn't this post at the top? Please post more so certain uncomfortable posts will quickly enter the archives never to be seen again.

Glad to hear the fuzz didn't take you to the hoosgow, Word up money...

Jason said...

It didn't post at the top because it was saved as a draft for about a week. When I posted it apparently it reverted back to the day I started working on it.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not "making friends" with Bubbas in the clink. However, I just heard about this dude that got busted in the dorm. He had LOTS of toys and enough herb to have a rippin' rager but skirted away with a misdemeanor.