Monday, February 06, 2006

The definitive 'Grizzly Man'

Although not a girdwood event, strictly speaking, the untimely demise of Timothy Treadwell certainly touched us all in Alaska, if for no other reason than everyone in the lower 48 gets to ask us "Have you seen Grizzly Man?, now that's a crazy son of a bitch". After hearing all there was to hear about the subject (or so I thought), I was enlightened today by what I am declaring as the definitive documentary on the trajedy, which I submit for your enjoyment, so enjoy goddamn it!

http://travisandjonathan.com/GrizzlyBearMan.html

1 comment:

Johnny G said...

Let me save you all a little time here, this online link sums up the movie so you can watch in 5 minutes what will otherwise take you 75 minutes and for those with a Tinkerbell size attention span I recommend just the last 15 seconds of the online video- if these guys are ever in Girdwood we gotsa hava party.