Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Scroll Down for Some Very Important News Updates!


Apparently someone doesn't know what dates and times and days and months are. Let this be a lesson, when you don't have a job and no schedule what-so-ever time turns into this big mushy, squishy, gyrating, silly putty-like, gelatinous ball that you stuff away into the deepest darkest dankest depths of your mind. It pops up every once and awhile and makes you stop for just a moment to say, "Is there something I should have accomplished today? Nah, couldn't have been." Then you go back to watching the snow fall through rays of sunshine and all is well.

7 comments:

John said...

Well, you did watch the snow. Not every accomplishment is one that leads to wood being cut, and winter is a great time for reflection. At least that's what I tell The Mrs. when I'm being lazy . . .

Anonymous said...

Who's The Mrs.?

Anonymous said...

apparently , its Philip, nowadays.

John said...

My Mrs. Not Pilip.

Anonymous said...

well, you did leave your photo under HIS bed.

you rascal !

John said...

Oh, I see. I'm not that John.

I would seriously have some ass-kicking in my future from my wife if I left a photo under anyone's bed.

Johnny G said...

Conversations with anonymous never seem to go anywhere...